[rescue] Can't clear ESP interrups: Check SCSI Term, Power Fuse ??

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 8 17:32:28 CDT 2001

[ On Sunday, July 8, 2001 at 16:52:27 (-0400), Rebecca Ore wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Can't clear ESP interrups: Check SCSI Term, Power Fuse  ??
>
> I've got two Sparc5's with the same problem -- someone else suggested
> getting a terminator with active LEDs and see if the fuse was blow.

Checking the fuse, either visually (maybe with a magnifying glass), or
ideally with an ohm-meter, would be a lot easier!  ;-)

You don't have to worry which fuse it is you're checking -- check them all!

> This may be why I got a 170 MHtz SS5 for free.

Sadly (though not for you!) that could be true....

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>