[rescue] Sparc Memory Error

Chris Terwilliger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 8 15:56:52 CDT 2001

Now I've got a problem...

My Sparc 10 with 2 SM51's is intermittently crashing.  It happens quickly
and then resets, so I don't get much time to diagnose it.  I got this the
last time:

Fatal system fault: sipr=40000000
Asynchonous fault from module 2: afsr b304000 afar=1c494e00
aerr0 0 aerr1=0
panic: Fatal Asynchronous Fault

Where can I find reference for these faults?

/// Chris Terwilliger
/// chris at searat.com