[rescue] Sparc Memory Error

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 7 19:34:10 CDT 2001

That would be nice, but by the time I actually got to the system(this was
the cool part) it was in a watchdog-reset loop....it would boot, start to
access some RAM on the bad DIMM(as it went to fsck drives), freak, dump to
swap, reset and repeat ad nauseum.  So by that point, it was too late to
get in at all.  Heheheheh...but I'll do that and drop the info in the
system manuals for next time. ;)

Thanks....

I now return to my regularly scheduled hangover. :)

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  5:32pm  up 28 day(s),  6:40,  2 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.02, 0.02