[rescue] Re: Old Business... Terry Wu

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 6 13:34:57 CDT 2001

Does anyone have an address for Terry Wu?

He sent me some Sun memory and gear in exchange for some PC memory.
I was supposed to send the PC memory to the address on the shipping package,
but it has become lost.
it's been about 4 months or so since I was supposed to get this stuff to
him, and now he probably thinks I've flaked on him totally.  SO, if you are
watching, or if anyone else out there knows who I am talking about or has an
archive of the original posting about IPX memory being used in PC's (I
think...) PLEASE let me know, I have 8 16Meg 72pin EDO's for him that are
burning a hole through my desk, just sitting there looking at me.  I'm at my
wit's end...

George