[rescue] OT - PDP11 forsale, trade, whatever.

Geoff Koehler rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 5 22:18:31 CDT 2001

on 7/5/01 5:58 PM, Zach Malone at Diff at Mac.com wrote:

> The Graphics Tower is a 24 bit accelerated 3D graphics system. The tower
> itself is a seperate box, which is connected to the Sun through a
> single-width SBus interface card. As a console frame buffer it is unbearably
> slow. It is not supported in Solaris 2.5 and beyond, or in newer Sun
> machines.
>
> Thats what I found on it, hope that helps.
>
> Zach

Hi All,

Ive found myself in the posession of an old rack mount PDP11/73, built under
the badge of chisholm industries.  It looks like its in reasonably good
shape, and appears to boot ( lights blink, etc).  Im not really into old PDP
hardware myself, but if anyone is interested in aquiring this, feel free to
contact me off-list with offers of cash, trades, bribes, etc.  Thanks.

--

Cheers,
    Geoff

Geoff Koehler