[Re: [rescue] OS for low memory machine]

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 5 17:10:16 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 04:07:46PM -0600, Michael Hansen wrote:
> Um, hey Dave, you may have a Cray and SEM, but do you have a
> *genuine* Office of Civil Defense Radiological Survey Meter?
> <CHEST_POUNDING>THUD-THUD-THUD-OWWW...</CHEST_POUNDING>

Cold war stuff kicks ass.  I have a gen-u-ine fallout shelter
sign in my cube here at work. 8-)

For those of you running Windows or who have a Windows machine
handy:

http://www.mrbill.net/~mrbill/nuke/The_Nike_Hercules_Story.asf

Its worth it (21meg download).  50s government propaganda!

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net