[rescue] Re: machine downtime shortly

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 5 16:55:33 CDT 2001

On Thu, 5 Jul 2001, David Rouse wrote:

> On Wednesday, July 4, 2001, at 06:33 PM, Amy wrote:
> >
> > thanks david. it's nice to know not everyone considers me to be the
> > spawn of hell. :)
>
> Well, spawn of hell doesn't preclude smart and caring -- right? But
> seriously, you haven't given a bad impression in any of your posts.

"You say that like it's a bad thing."

Dunno, Death in the Gaiman graphic novels definitely does something for
me, and she seems quite caring. Still need to find that outfit for my
girlfriend... and a big ankh too.

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows