[rescue] OS for low memory machine

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 5 13:46:48 CDT 2001

No, I'm sure it isn't.  But, it struck me as small enough to possibly know
who is wierd enough to use AOL to sell high end (depending on perspective)
network gear.  And then again, maybe he wouldn't.  If the guy next door to
me was selling Cray's from his garage, I probably wouldn't know.  But
then, Dave struck me as someone who knows his neighbors better than I do.

--
Joshua Boyd