[rescue] machine downtime shortly

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Jul 5 02:10:24 CDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 04, 2001 at 04:23:00PM -0400, David Rouse wrote:

> Well, that doesn't exactly make for a happy 4th, but it is good that he
> is basically okay (and the drives too, right?). And at least he's got a
> smart, caring spouse to look after him!

he's definitely a lucky guy.  and no amy, you are *NOT* the spawn of satan.
you obviously haven't met *my* wife yet.  *evil grin*

on another note, we just had a very successful 4th of july.  lots of eating,
lots of good times, lots of fireworks, and no-one died.  that was the best
part.  especially since they were those big kill-yourself-and-your-family
fireworks you can only seem to get in South Carolina. :)

cheers, and happy holidays all,

-brian