[rescue] AXI or similar Sun PCI-based boards

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 4 23:50:54 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 12:21:31AM -0400, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
>I was refering to OEM Sun PGX24's and Raptor's. Are there known issues with
>these not working? I do know the verticle Creator works in both the U30 and the
> AXi

Those should work, but using a generic (non-Sun-branded) ATI Rage Pro / II
card (which some work in an AXi without problem) is iffy.

Sun actually made a PCI PGX24?  I've got an oddball here -a PGX8
(PCI) with a 13W3, but I never saw a PCI PGX24 that was sun-branded.
most of the "PGX24"s were the generic ATI cards that wouldnt work in
a normal PCI sun box.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford