[rescue] Solbourne stuff

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 4 18:13:27 CDT 2001

  Hi folks.  Happy 4th.

  I have a large Solbourne system that's been sitting in the warehouse
for a while.  It's clear to me that I'm not going to mess with it
anytime soon.  I believe it's a 5/600 system, if memory serves.  It's
a multiprocessor SPARC box in a deskside chassis with some hard drives
and an exabyte tape drive.  I also have several additional boards for
it which came from a similar system...they may be useful as spares or
to expand this system.  State of OS load is unknown but it's not
difficult to find if it doesn't boot up.  This is a beefy system.

  I'd like to find a new home for this system.  Someone with a large
car or a truck will have to pick it up in Laurel, MD.  The price is
one case of Nissin Foods' "Top Ramen" Teriyaki Chicken flavored ramen
noodles.  I just love the little fuckers.  Slice up some fresh ginger,
dump a tablespoon of soy sauce in there, and they're just great.

  Any takers?

               -Dave McGuire