[rescue] Netapp

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 3 22:35:55 CDT 2001

I've had IDE drives going for years on end.  I think(hope?) in this day
and age, the IDE drive makers are realizing that an increasing number of
people leave their computers on all the time.

I actually have quite a number of WD drives (mostly or all scsi) that have
arrive in different computers.  Quite a number of them are from old Suns.
Mostly they just sit in a stack though.

--
Joshua Boyd