[rescue] AXI or similar Sun PCI-based boards

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 3 19:28:39 CDT 2001

IIRC you will need an AXI board for those CPU's Be advised the AXI takes
different memory than a U5/10

I have an AXi 333 board and love it. the advantage is cheap PeeCee cases and
power supplies. Also the thing has 2 UW SCSI channels

I have just got a pile of nice framebuffers in for those too so if needed
contact me off list.

Mike N