[rescue] Looking for servers and net equip in Ireland/UK

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 3 13:58:09 CDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 07:42:11AM -0400, James Fogg wrote:
> Whoa Whoa Whoa....
> layer 3 switching for a handfull of netra's and Wintels? Am I missing something
> or did someone rape the company when they built the spec? WAY too much money
> being spent in the networking department (take it from a networker). If you
> want a quick network design validation I could help you.

I'm looking for cheap-as-possible load balancing/failover for
two web servers (LocalDirectory, Foundry, etc).  Suggestions?
Software (opensource and/or free) would work as well, as I
have two spare Netra T1s, but so far "balance" and "eddie" are
the best I can find and they're not that great.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net