[rescue] Looking for servers and net equip in Ireland/UK

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 3 09:42:11 CDT 2001

Well eventually I would like to make the 2600's go away, unfortunately they
are what the funding would pay for. My personal choice would be to do the
whole thing with a pair of Big Iron 8000's or summat, but our funding wants
us to use cisco, and won't buy 3600's for some reason (or 4006, or 6509, or
anything alse of any use for that matter).

Oh and I heartily agree, router on a stick is an utter waste of
time/resources/money etc... etc...

Chris