[rescue] My OS can beat up your OS... ;^P

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 2 17:21:35 CDT 2001

Bill,

Would that be true if I were to dump Solaris x86 on it? ;^)

The Network Engines web site reports that this box is supported under Solaris x86.

Ken
(side question - would a Sun PCI card work in an Ultra 30? I have not seen it mentioned anywhere, they always cite the Ultra 5, 10, and 60, but not the Ultra 30... I assume it would.)

Message: 14