Goats Rules was RE: [SunRescue] Netra X1.

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jan 21 10:40:20 CST 2001

Dan posted (with warning):
> > Goats rule... http://goatse.cx does NOT (Oh c'mon, you all read slashdot
> > right?)
> > BTW Don't go there! DO NOT GO!!! You really don't want to go there... you
> > went there didn't you?

And Craig asked:
> Ewww. Why did you post that...

I'm answering a rhetorical question. Aren't I cool? There are actually
some decent reasons for this kinda crap.

1) He did warn you. 2) Whenever anyone mentions goats.com others seem
oblighed to mention goatse.cx. jon at goats.com (NOT ME) can't figure it
out. 3) Even the kiddies at slashdot mentioned it. (that doesn't make
it excusable, but it helps to have a place to point fingers.) 4) It's
useful to have URLs like that in order to scare the living snot out
of people you wish to shock, or folks you don't like. Then again,
isn't that what Stile ( http://www.stileproject.com ) is for? [ Again
go there at your own risk. Adult matter, ugly and scary stuff, etc. ]

Alright, I digress. There aren't any cute, single, 20-something females
hiding out around here, are there? I'm miffed about my clubbing (not
the baby seal kind) experience last night.

-Jon
--
Jonathan Katz
e-mail: jon at jonworld.com
website: http://jonworld.com
proprietor: http://bachelor-cooking.com
Cell: 317-698-4023 * Pager: 800-759-8888 1770869 * FAX: 530-688-5347