[SunRescue] How about a retail resource database

David Bryant rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 25 23:05:21 CST 2001

How about putting together a reference of places to scrounge for old Suns
(and other hardware)? I know there are a lot of net-based dealers, but I'm
thinking about a listing of places/stores/dealers where we can go get our
hands on the systems, dig through the parts bins and otherwise browse.

Off the top of my head I can think of the following:

Dayton Hamvention
Dayton OH
Annual
May 18 - 20, 2001
http://www.hamvention.org/

MIT Swapfest AKA The Flea at MIT
Cambridge MA
Seasonal
3rd Sunday of the month, April through October
http://web.mit.edu/w1mx/www/swapfest.html

ELI Electronics
Cambridge, MA
Retail/Mail Order
http://www.eli.com/

A simple database(?) for tracking, a web form for submissions, and a web
page for viewing/searching. Bill, How about something on SunHelp.org?

David