[SunRescue] IBM RS/6000 notebook?!?

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 25 17:09:35 CST 2001

I've seen that notebook model before.  As the page says it is rare, and it
is a PPC, so you still have only seen three architectures.

Now, something really rare is the forth architecture note book, a Mips
R4?00.  It is the SGI Indy notebook.  My understanding is that 28 were
made.  Any other notebook odities that people want to comment on?

--
Joshua Boyd