[SunRescue] (Nothing to do with) MP3 collections

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 25 12:10:26 CST 2001

I would love to get an old teleytype 110 baud "termnal" - obvious concerns:

- What if it breaks?
- Weight?
- Getting it home?
- Paper (incl. paper tape supplies)

If you want to demonstrate to someone why Unix has so many "abbreviated
commands" (ls = list, ed = edit, etc.), just drop them in front of a 110/300
baud terminal...

I used to have a Model 35 teleytpe, but that ws back in my Sym-1 days (6502
w/2K RAM!)...

Ken