[SunRescue] Re: Obscurity (was Re: MP3 collections)

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Feb 24 19:12:39 CST 2001

I thought I heard a "Bill Bradford" say:

> I've still got a 2/170 sitting in the driveway.  I guess I should put it
> in the garage before it gets rained on...

My 2/120 (2 meg of ram!) is in storage... there are two pics of it on my
long-outdated antiques page
(http://home.indyramp.com/~rnovak/antiques.html). I got it for $30ish at
auction and still haven't been brave enough to plug it in. Bad enough that
12 of my 18 systems are sharing a 15A breaker with the home audio
system... stupid apartment wiring.

-Rob
        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows