[SunRescue] MP3 collections

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 23 08:45:37 CST 2001

Ack, how did a sun rescue list get from "sunrescue" to MP3's to mac talk?

Whats next?

OK, i'll bite, The good old days were programming adventure games in basic
on a Timex Sinclair with a memory expansion pack.  Writing to tape only to
learn it can't read correctly after a reboot was the most sour angst one
could experience.

And yes, I too have a Imac DV 400 and have titanium G4 powerbook envy.

Gil