[SunRescue] Auspex, RAID, etc.

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 22 15:32:39 CST 2001

ONe of the uses of the NetApp 450 I have in the basement is as an MP3
repository. With the use of the NFS gateway in the NT/UNIX Services product
from M$, even my wife's Win98 laptop has access to the GB's of MP3's that
are encoded and spinning away down there.  .  .it's nice to have all the
file storage centralized- makes it easier to migrate functions and
functionality around between machines.

Steve