[SunRescue] UNIMOG!

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 22 07:06:22 CST 2001

Unless you got it up on a good slope, I don't think the Unimog would
gather enough speed to flip itself!  (well maybe it could, but it would be
an effort!) ;)

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  5:04am  up 7 day(s), 12:06,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01