[SunRescue] Half height drives.

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 21 18:44:47 CST 2001

Searching for IBM disk help is a pain. Even worse since you can never find
the model by it's traditional IBM part number. I suspect it is an 0662 or
0663 series drive. Look here:

http://www.storage.ibm.com/techsup/hddtech/table.htm

Go to the bottom of the page to where it says "Other IBM disk drives" I'd
bet it is there. If not that model there are not too many ~1gb drives listed
so it is on that page somewhere.

Mike N