[SunRescue] Setup Sun box with Cable modem ISP

Les rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 20 09:49:41 CST 2001

Just went thru this with cable modem. I wanted to maintain static
addresses on my home network. Bought a LinkSys router & set up
config like the one U used with the DSL setup - DHCP on the LinkSys
for the cable LAN & static on the intranet side. Works fine & the 1 port
LinkSys is less than $100.

Les