[SunRescue] Setup Sun box with Cable modem ISP

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 19 15:45:10 CST 2001

Hi everyone:  Hope you all have a good holiday.  Anyway, I am having a bit of problem with connecting my sun box to the internet using cable modem ISP.  We previously used DSL with static IP address and have no problem with it.

Present configuration:  The sun machine is setup to run on a subnet with a LAN IP address.  The default router ip address has been config into the system.  However, i could not get out into the net.

Please help let me know what I did wrong.

Thanks
Paul