[SunRescue] [OT] Dealing with the BSA?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 19 12:01:13 CST 2001

Why let them in in the first place?  They have no police powers in this
country(yet).  I can hardly wait until/if I get to deal with them.  I've
been wanting to print out the classic ASCII-art middle finger on our new
plotter lately....

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  7:52pm  up 2 day(s),  2:54,  1 user,  load average: 0.38, 0.09, 0.04