[SunRescue] bulk-packs of Silver WaveLAN cards?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 16 18:21:38 CST 2001

Anybody know of a place that sells 10-packs of the
Silver WaveLAN cards?  CDW only does 20packs, looks
like, and I have a client/friend that is just gonna
take his whole office wireless after the great
success of the silver cards and the Lucent access
point today (thanks for the suggestion).

Looks like eventually we'll have one Lucent
AP in each building, with two separate wireless
networks - b1 and b2 (or whatever), with both
APs connected back to the same 10/100 switch, which
then connects to their 6meg SDSL connection.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net