[SunRescue] Sun Enterprise-820R and Sun Blade 100 ?

Mattias Paulsson rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 16 12:26:48 CST 2001

> > The Blade 100 is still supposed to be the new low-cost workstation that will
> > replace Ultra-5?
>
> Codename "grover"; do a search for that term on Sunsolve for some
> interesting reading. 8-)

Just talked to a sales rep. and he could give me pricing on the Blade 100 (less than $1000, without screen) but not on the Netra X1 ...confusing. When I asked him about the 820R he just responed "how the h*ll do you know about that?!?". Well, anyway now I'm invited to a product showcase that will take place in April where I actually will get to see (and touch ;-) these machines.

/Pson