[SunRescue] Hi, I'm Steve, and I have a problem. . .

Hatle, Steven J. rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 15 19:13:45 CST 2001

Nope, sorry- I went to St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota. A small
liberal arts school about 40 minutes south of the Twin Cities.

Liked it so much my wife and I moved here about 10 ten years ago. There's
another college in town- Carleton College (but Carls are worms.  .  .)

Town motto? "Colleges, Cows and Contentment"

Greetings from the Upper Midwest <grin>

Steve

St. Olaf '85
Um Ya Ya!