[SunRescue] scsi cable order

steve price rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 15 15:13:50 CST 2001

had to go find it again - i remember a picture i saw
once...found it again as a label on the bottom of a
external unipack cdrom and tape drive, as well as
referenced in the SPARCstorage UniPack User's Guide
part number 802-3228-11 revision A, August 1996.

don't know if it's on sun docs or not, but email me
off list with a fax number and i'll fax (unfortunately
US only pls) a couple of pages to you...