Resignation letter (was Re: [SunRescue] The Question.)

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 14 23:35:59 CST 2001

In my school district you send a smilar letter to resign
from your position.  Unforch, by contract, you have to
give them 60 days.  A former fellow teacher told them
exactly 60 days in advance (July 1) and they were
pissed, especially when the science supervisor read
about his accepted a position in her home town in the
local paper in June!  This after the board paid for 85%
of the cost of his masters degree.  Now that is having
brass ones.