[SunRescue] multiple boots on solaris machine

Ed Pate rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 14 09:38:22 CST 2001

--------------9985392A3A11698975B7BE62

That's a pain.  Why not set up nvaliases for the different boot devices and just
specify which one at the OBP?

Ed

Les wrote:

> Have U thought about a couple of external 411 cases?
> One boot drive in each case.
> Power down machine, change drives, power up,
> should boot fine. If you need more space, look into
> a couple of 911 case for 4 drives. One for each boot
> config. All of your network, video, keyboard, etc stuff
> would be config'd into each setup.
>
> Les

begin:vcard
n:Pate;Ed
tel;fax:904-359-3904
tel;work:904-359-2401
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:CSX Technology;MidTier Strategic
adr:;;550 Water St, J976;Jacksonville;FL;32202;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:Ed_Pate at CSX.com
title:Engineer - Technical Architecture
fn:Ed Pate