[SunRescue] need 802.11b wireless access point recommendations

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 13 20:30:57 CST 2001

Should just "work" - you will need to make sure all the cards
have the same "pass code" (or whatever they call it - the
clear-text "security" passage), and the Access Point will need
to have a single channel choosen (the portable cards will find
it and hook up).

It took about 20 minutes to get my Win PCs set up, IIRC...

Good luck!

Ken