[SunRescue] SS1 losteth its minde.... need eprom refresh.....(:+{{...

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Feb 13 11:03:03 CST 2001

> and lay off the coffee for a few days, before you try it. (-: I shake
too much if I don't.

no coffee for a few days!!! don't know about you guys but I don't think I
would last a full day without caffine!

Fell asleep at my desk yesterday... had to have 3 cans of red bull to keep
me up :(

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey

jeff borisch sent the following on Tue, 13 Feb 2001...