Resignation letter (was Re: [SunRescue] The Question.)

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 12 12:15:29 CST 2001

You are conrrect, it is primarily in US.  Employment laws in UK and most EU countries are quite different and often on the side of employee.  However, in the US, there is what its called discrimination etc. which varies widely from one state to another.  MOst of these are state issues and certain federal issues relating to discrimination, disability etc.