[SunRescue] PC Keyboards & Mice for Suns

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 12 08:05:00 CST 2001

Sun - see:

http://www.sunhelp.org/pages.php?page=review-adapter

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: rescue-admin at sunhelp.org
[mailto:rescue-admin at sunhelp.org]On
Behalf Of Harry Regan
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 7:16 AM
To: rescue at sunhelp.org
Subject: [SunRescue] PC Keyboards & Mice for Suns

I picked up an KVM switch this weekend with the hope of gaining
back acres of
desk space in my office.  The vision is to control the mess of
machines I've
got from one keyboard and monitor.  I hooked it up to the
Windoze box, SCO box
(don't ask), and Linux box with no problems.  But now, there are
these two Sun
boxes-- a Sparc 4 and a Classic.  The video is easy as the
monitor can (and
has) been used through a 13W3-to-vga adapter with these guys
before.  Anybody
got a recommendation and a good source for a keyboard and mouse
adapter
though?

___
---- Harry J. Regan
---- Phone: 202.310.2719
---- FAX: 212.202.3923
---- harry.regan at usa.net
---- hregan at lepus.com

____
Get free email and a permanent address at
http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1
Rescue maillist  -  Rescue at sunhelp.org