[SunRescue] Re: WTB: SS2

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Feb 11 13:01:25 CST 2001

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Peter Wargo wrote:

> on 2/9/01 9:35 PM, Jonathan Katz at jon at jonworld.com wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Feb 09, 2001 at 09:15:26PM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> >> I have a few kicking about, with 64M, floppy, and I'm sure I can put in a
> >> gig of RAM.  Let me know what you want to trade for it...
> >
> > Gig of RAM in an SS2? I'll have two of whatever you're having. Thanks :)
>
> Er... ummm... I guess that I should proofread better when I've consumed two
> bottles of Sho Chiku Bai cold sake.  Erp.

Well, if you wanted to ship it with Boris & Natasha and 16 4MB simms
installed, plus 7 128MB PC100 dimms taped inside one of the drive bays,
that would be nice and accurate both!

--Rob (B&N in a SS2/OpenBSD nameserver, 80MB total, hate to waste it but
	can't really use it either)

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows