[SunRescue] The Question.

David Cantrell rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Feb 10 12:56:20 CST 2001

--oC1+HKm2/end4ao3

Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> Tip #12: never host personal domains/websites at the place you work. 8-)

I've done that quite a lot in the past and never had any problems.  Then,
I left on good terms.  And it was on my own machine, not a company one.

> If anybody on here needs temporary page hosting/domain hosting/secondary
> dns, etc, let me know, I'll be glad to help out.

I too can do DNS or secondary MX if any rescuers need it.

--=20
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

   Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

--oC1+HKm2/end4ao3

--oC1+HKm2/end4ao3--