[SunRescue] WTB: SS2

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Feb 10 09:48:36 CST 2001

I've got an overly equipped SS/2 that I have no need for:

	SS/2 w/Weitek PowerUP CPU
	64 Meg RAM on-board (16x4 Meg SIMMs)
	32 Meg RAM SBUS add-in card (96 Meg total)
	2x SCSI drives, at least 1 Gig space (not sure, but has two
trays)
	Some sort of color framebuffer (CG3 or better)

As for price, I'd be happy to get $150 for it.

Thanks,

Ken