[SunRescue] Sun & Cisco Items for sale **Updated With Prices***

Bruce Pullig rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 5 10:23:53 CST 2001

Sorry I've gotten too many e-mails asking about prices, so I set some.
Some of these are great deals!  I'd prefer PayPal so I can ship it out this
week, or early next.   First come first served.  You can also buy everything
for $800.

Sun SPARCstation LX (Sun4m, 16bit sound, built-in 10baseT RJ-45, ISDN, SCSI)
32MB RAM (2x16MB SIMMs)
4GB hard drive (Internal)
4GB hard drive in 411 case (Closed face)
S-BUS PCMCIA
External soundbox
Turbo XGX frame buffer
Type 5 Keyboard, and mechanical mouse
Bootable CD-ROM in 411 case
Exabyte 8505 8mm tape drive in 411 case
Vertical stand for CPU.
System currently has Solaris 7 installed.
Yes I will part out items as long as I can still sell a working system.
All cables needed for above system. Only thing needed is a monitor.
$300 for all above. Less if you just want part

Cisco 2503 router (Ethernet-ISDN or T1 router)
Cisco synchronous serial cable DB60-DB25 for connecting to CSU/DSU.
Unknown brand DB-25 to HDB-26 cable. (Unknown CSU/DSU cable)
Cisco 2500 Series Router Installation guide.
Cisco CCNA Exam 640-507 Certification Guide
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_fix/cis2500/2501/
2500ug/ovr.htm
$500

CMD Technology CRD-5500 Viper II Ultra SCSI 9 channel controller (48 hard
drives)
Includes cables!  Great for building a Hardware RAID for your SPARCstation!
http://www.cmd.com/SupportInfo.cfm?ProdID=74
$125

Cabletron CSX103 ISDN Router with built-in NT1
http://www.enterasys.com/support/relnotes/rn_2088-05.html
$30

Also I have these loose items:
Dual Pentium 166 motherboard with 2 CPUs
1 Media Vision CD-ROM  Sun bootable $20
1 Sony CDU-8012 CD-ROM -Should be Sun bootable (Unknown condition) $10
1 Nakamichi 7 disc CD-ROM changer (Sometimes it is Sun bootable) $25
1 150MB 1/4 tape drive (Unknown condition) $5
External SCSI Cables (let me know what you need)
Several keyboard cables $2 each
2 port SUN keyboard switch box $15
Quantum ProDrive LPS $5
Seagate ST34342A (4GB IDE) $40
IBM DPES-31080 (1GB) $20
2 x Seagate ST1480N (420MB) $10 each
Maxtor LXT213SY $5
Anything else I find that I don't want to move! Free

Bruce Pullig
bruce at pullig.com
www.pullig.com