[SunRescue] Last call on Sparcbook 3GX

Jonathan Eisch rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 2 18:23:52 CST 2001

Hi All,

I really would like to sell this sparcbook to someone on the list, someone
that I know will take good care of it and will love it like I love it.  I'd
rather not put it up on e-bay, but if that's what I must do, that's what I
must do.  First one to offer $900 for the whole lot gets it.  Otherwise, I'm
taking bids until Saturday, 9:00PM US Central time, and then I'll decided to
either sell off the extra parts separately or put them up on e-bay.

Please note that this does have a second battery, trackball, a car adapter,
and transceiver w/cable, and an extra 1.2gb hard drive.  I'd rather keep
these items together with the unit, but if people express interest in them
separately, I'd be willing to go that way to.

It's ready to load your version of Solaris (or NetBSD) on it. (I could load
Solaris 2.6 if you want).

Here are the specs:
Sparcbook 3gx:
    110Mhz microsparc II
    64mb ram
    2 batteries,
    car adapter
    AC adapter
    floppy drive
    2 1.2gb hard drives
    170mb PCMCIA type III hard drive
    tadpole leather carrying case
    parallel adapter
    10base T transceiver
    transceiver cable
    Microspeed trackball.
    33.6 US Robotics PCMCIA modem (Solaris compatible)
    built in ISDN

Everything is in great condition.  If you would like to work out a deal on
something that looks good, but don't want the whole lot, let me know, but as
I said, I'd rather keep it all together.

-Jonathan