[rescue] The fat lady. . .

Dan Canaan rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 31 17:34:16 CST 2001

Soooo, just out of curiousity, is there still any discussion about Sun
hardware and other associated ancient architectures or have we become a
barbecue and gun discussion list?  Perhaps I should subscribe to the the
gunnuts.org list for talk about Suns?

I've counted over a hundred posts so far in the fat lady series alone that
had nothing to do with the list.  There are several other threads that are
similarly extended beyond belief.   When will the hurting stop?
  |             |   1968 Triumph Spitfire Mk III   *   Furry Artist      |
  |             |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
  |    Canaan   |     ConiFur NorthWest 2001 - Furries in Seattle!       |
  | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters at picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |