[rescue] New Mail list?

Kris Kirby rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 31 17:20:51 CST 2001

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001, Mark Price wrote:
> I second the motion.  With all of the firearm and military strategy
> experts here I think they deserve their own list.

Oh. Sure. When it involves guns, we need a new list. We've already got a
list for straight geek-related chat AND NO ONE USES IT. I've seen at least
one post that said "I don't think I could handle the traffic of geeks"
when, over the last three months, it's slowed to a trickle beause all the
stuff what would *normally* go to geeks is still in rescue. grrrrr.

-----