[rescue] firearms at sunhelp.org

Paul Sladen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Dec 31 13:41:39 CST 2001

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001, Mark Price wrote:

> > Can we start firearms at sunhelp.org?  I prefer to read about
> > _computers_ (ok, and maybe Dave's search for someones cute sister)
> > on computer related lists.
>
> I second the motion.  With all of the firearm and military strategy
> experts here I think they deserve their own list.

"We don't have guns over here in Britain".  Well, we try not...

I can take the paintballing discussion, but when the conversation extends to
the best partical ways of *killing* people (ie, stopping them living) then I
am very glad that we don't have the mentality over this side of the pond...
(and that's not even bringing my conscientious Quaker side into it! :-).

Thanks Bill, I've just recieved the "all clear" while I was writing it!

	-Paul
--
Nottingham, GB