[rescue] WTB: Quad Sbus Ethernet

Eric Dittman rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 30 21:22:21 CST 2001

> > >If anybody has one of these that they'd like to unload, please contact
> >
> > Me too... QE wanted in preference to QFE due to price.
> >
> Yeah, me three...
>
> I had one, and made the mistake of selling it.
> Never again...

That's why I'm holding on to my quad-port 64-bit PCI fast Ethernet
card.  I was using it for a short time, but just in case I'll still
keep it around.  It only cost me about $50, anyway (and it is a real
Compaq DExxx card with VMS support).  It is one of my only two 64-bit
PCI cards (the other one is an Intraserver dual-channel U2W SCSI card
with VMS support that I bought for $79).
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net