[rescue] The fat lady. . .

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 30 12:22:25 CST 2001

> On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 09:38:35AM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> >Not that I have anything against owning guns.  It just projects an
aggressive
> >out there image, even if the person doing it is some mind mannered,
late-middle
> >aged businessman middle manager.
>
> Depends on what part of the country you grew up in.  Dont make such
> generalizations.

Exactly.

My 80yr old grandfather  still has a house full of antique rifles and
six-shooters in perfect condition.  In fact - in his typical, suburban,
postWW2 building boom neighborhood it's very common to see gun collectors
(just outside Columbus, OH).  In many parts of the US, if you don't own a
gun, *you* are considered the wierd one.

Generalizations suck....

Kurt