[rescue] Re: anybody here?

Robert Novak rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 30 11:42:56 CST 2001

On Sat, 29 Dec 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 29, 2001 at 11:42:07PM -0600, Jeffrey S. Sharp wrote:
> > I could make make a case for both 'yes' and 'no' answers.
>
> I just got back from the corner store, where the clerk told me
> "have a good one".
>
> <george carlin>
>
> "Have a good one."

I already have a good one. Right now I'm looking for a longer one.

</george carlin>

I think that's the line you're looking for.

Don't get run over by a truck. Hey, some people need practical advice.

--Rob

        "And it's been a long December and there's reason to believe
           Maybe this year will be better than the last...." -- counting crows