[rescue] The fat lady. . .

Mike Free rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 30 11:23:15 CST 2001

Yes, that's a big generalization, as in this area of the country (tennessee
valley lowlands) a gun per household is necessary, unless you like chasing
off highly agressive 6' long venomous snakes (copperheads) with a broom
handle... they don't chase.

at least a shotgun,
Mike Free

geeks list? this topic has the potential to explode...